Holiday Craft for
Recycle last year’s Christmas cards
to use for the background.
Save your pretty cards, & heavy wrapping paper.
Recycle old buttons, beads and odd pieces of jewelry.
You’ll need: a small picture frame without the glass, glue gun,
a pretty background, buttons, beads, maybe a few odd pieces of jewelry.
Take the backer out of the frame and spray mount your background onto it.
Slip backer back into frame.
Use your imagination to create
your very own Christmas keepsake.
Merry Christmas to You and Yours
Check out my other button post:
- Spring Flower Basket… Button Art – Spring Flower Basket
- Easter Memories Eggs… Easter Memories Eggs
- Button & Bead Art… Button & Bead Art
- Playing with My Buttons… Playing with My Buttons
- Spring Flower Garden… Button & Bead Art
I hope you join me on my journey, as I recount many things from my past, and explore the many other creative possibilities in my future. – OmaEagle