Spring Flower Garden
The Flowers are Varied
- All flowers are looped with different colored pipe cleaners through the button holes, twisted tight to secure it. Some flowers are left just like that. The others have been wrapped with florist tape, some have leaves, others none. The florist tape helps set the head into position, and allows me to glue them down where I want them.
- Some of the mini flowers are made with small button from my little baby girls’ clothing. I pushed them into pony beads as their pots and anchors.
- The mini ‘Hyacinth-like’ flowers are a button and 4 colored tri-beads.
I want to change the bottom from brown to more green and grassy-looking.
Make your very own Spring keepsake.
You’ll need: a small picture frame without the glass, glue gun, a pretty background, pipe cleaners, flower tape, buttons, beads, maybe a few odd pieces of jewelry.
Take the backer out of the frame and spray mount your background onto it. Slip backer back into frame. Use your imagination to create your own ‘Spring Flower Garden’.
Check out my other button post:
- Christmas Button Art… Christmas Button Art
- Spring Flower Basket… Button Art – Spring Flower Basket
- Easter Memories Eggs… Easter Memories Eggs
- Playing with My Buttons… Playing with My Buttons
- Spring Flower Garden… Button & Bead Art
I hope you join me on my journey, as I recount many things from my past, and explore the many other creative possibilities in my future. – OmaEagle